GUIDING WASHINGTON STATE CLIENTS THROUGH MEDIATION
I bring more than 30 years of legal experience, 20 years as a mediator and 10 years as a licensed mental health counselor to the task of family oriented problem-solving. Clients who have used my services know that I provide:
- Comprehensive treatment — As an attorney and a licensed mental health professional, I give my clients the dual benefits of sound legal information and compassionate counseling.
- A hands-on, one-on-one approach — I will handle your case personally and focus exclusively on achieving your settlement goals.
- A proven track record — Well-trained and diverse in my abilities, I have successfully resolved scores of disputes involving young couples with small children or middle-aged couples caring for incapacitated adults.
I am committed to mediation as an efficient, lower-stress alternative to traditional courtroom proceedings. I work to make the process conducive to low stress solutions, helping to keep family relationships intact.
COMPREHENSIVE MEDIATION SERVICES FOR BELLEVUE/KIRKLAND AREA FAMILIES
I guide couples and families through the possibilities of alternative dispute resolution by offering mediation and limited-scope representation as a lawyer. Clients in Kirkland and the greater Bellevue/Kirkland area can count on me for support in:
- Family law mediation — Mediating instead of litigating can reduce unnecessary expense and minimize the emotional distress for parents and children. My family mediation practice handles disputes stemming from divorce, separation, property division, child support, child custody and parenting arrangements.
- Elder law mediation — Settling disputes through elder law mediation provides a means for adult siblings to resolve problems pertaining to the care of aging parents and settle estate differences in a manner that promotes understanding and cooperation.
- Probate law mediation — I can assist with probate law mediation that offers a lower-cost, lower-conflict way of settling disputes over the distribution of property from an estate.
I also serve as a family law settlement master in King County Superior Court, helping families resolve legal disagreements in a compassionate, collaborative and affordable manner.
CONTACT AN EXPERIENCED MEDIATOR FOR A FREE CONSULTATION
I provide mediation services for families throughout the greater Bellevue/Kirkland area. For a free consultation to help you decide whether mediation is right for you, call Eastside Mediation & Arbitration in Kirkland at 206-547-3166 or contact me online.