Search Site
Recent Blog Posts
11 - 13 of 13
Page 2 of 2

Are My Adult Children Dependents for Tax Purposes?

When I work with couples who have children 18 years or older, this question frequently comes up. Children under the age of 18 are credits against the taxes their parents owe. When they reach the age of adulthood, however, they may not be. However, The Federal Law allows parents to treat children over the age Read More

Read More

3 Ways to Get Your Court Records From County Superior Courts

1. If you want to order your records ONLINE, go to the County Department of Administration, Select the online request option and input your personal information, including your case number and the document name. There will be a fee of $2.49 for credit/debit cards and $1.49 for checks. 2. To obtain record IN PERSON, each Read More

Read More

about me | Darcia Tudor | a lawyer

Read More
11 - 13 of 13
Page 2 of 2
  • Darcia Tudor

  • Office Location
    • Kirkland Office
      5400 Carillon Point
      Kirkland, Washington 98033
      Phone: 206-547-3166
      Fax: 425-576-7411
    • Book An Appointment
    Professional Organizations
    Contact Me

    Quick Contact Form

    Please fill out the form below and Darcia Tudor will contact you.
    • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.